Welcome to the brokerage event:
Social Sciences and Humanities in Cluster 6 - Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment
Innovate UK EDGE the Enterprise Europe Network in partnership with Queen’s University of Belfast, Invest Northern Ireland (INI), Enterprise Ireland (EI) Intertrade Ireland (ITI), the Northern Ireland Contact Points (NICPs) and Irish National Contact Points (NCPs), invites you to participate in an international partnering event on Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH) opportunities under Horizon Europe's Cluster 6 areas.
This is a FREE one-day virtual event that will introduce the areas under Cluster 6 which are anticipated to present opportunities for partnership with SSH experts over the next two years. It will also present the rationale and expectations for the inclusion of SSH in proposals, and provide insights from experts, and overall providing a unique international networking experience to forge the winning partnerships of the future.
Here is an informal 'SSH in Cluster 6 guide', prepared by Queen's University Belfast to explain Horizon Europe, the Cluster 6 objectives and the related potential SSH activities. This document should help you in designing your project idea(s) or identifying the type of expertise to collaborate with.
Please note your registration will be confirmed by the organisers.
The programme will include presentations from SSH experts previously successful in European collaborative funding programmes, and will provide a unique opportunity to pitch ideas and expertise.
The virtual brokerage event will allow you to extend your international network and create strategic partnerships through scheduled one-to-one meetings.
The event is open to SMEs, larger companies, NGOs and research organisations based on the Island of Ireland and across Europe.
Please note: Delegates must attend the morning sessions to be eligible to participate in the meeting sessions in the afternoon.
To register your interest in attending this event, please go in the registration tab above and complete the requested information which will be assessed by the event organisers who will validate and confirm attendance to suitable organisations.
- Receive the latest insights from experts in achieving success in SSH related areas under Horizon Europe's Cluster 6 Destinations (call areas).
- Meet with future project partners from across industry and research at our dedicated forum for one-to-one meetings
- Meet an Enterprise Europe Network representative on international partnering opportunities, advisory and innovation support services available to you
Main Conference Topics:
Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH) Opportunities under Horizon Europe's Cluster 6 Destinations (call areas):
- Biodiversity and ecosystem services
- Fair, healthy and environmentally-friendly food systems from primary production to consumption
- Circular economy and bioeconomy sectors
- Clean environment and zero pollution
- Land, oceans and water for climate change
- Resilient, inclusive, healthy and green rural, coastal and urban communities
- Innovative governance, environmental observations and digital solutions in support of the Green Deal
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your research, products, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Provide a unique opportunity to pitch ideas and expertise in front of leading research organisations and Industry